Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the weather outside is frightful..





The end of another cold day...dreary day outside,,I don't even think the sun shone at any time today...at least not in the 12 acre woods.It has been snowing off and on all day..I think it has finally quit and is turning to a light rain...So much for the snow...The driveway is the only place you can tell that it melted a little..course i would think it would be nothing but ice in the morning once the temperature starts to drop...maybe not.
I took a few pictures of the snow...as i was on the way out to feed the animals.I think its pretty but i'm only glad it is seasonal..
Boy,,what a lazy day..I did'nt do too much at all....I rested...I seldom lay down but I took a rest today...Yesterday was a long day...Went in to school and surprised the first grader and took him to the Secret Santa shop at school...I let him buy 26 dollars worth of things that were overpriced and not worth it but I guess it's a way for the school to rip you off or make money for themselves...I really don't mind..It's only a once a year thing...He could have bought a lot more gifts then he did somewhere else for that amount of money but they think its great and the poor little ones...they think because we are grown-ups we should have all kinds of money to spend cause they are just kids...Wish that was the case...I tell him I will go out and shake the money tree in the back yard..And then I managed to spend the whole day in at the school helping wrap presents for the little ones..They love it and so do I.....
When i publish this senseless post I will attempt to post a video...Now I have never done that before so if I don't succeed you will get pics......O.K. I think I may have downloaded the video..Now it is not the greatest video because I raised the kitchen window and videoed out of it til I went out to feed the animals.I will add the pics below the video ..They are just of the snow...That a sister of mine in Louisana seems to think is so great...and thrilling...Well..she should come north for the winter...I'm dying to go south to get away from it...I hate the cold..It is now after dark..This has been a worthless day as far as getting anything done..so I guess I need to get off my big butt and do something,,,,later..One more thing...The picture of my St. Bernard and the Black Lab on the stairs...You can't even tell the lab is there...She is so black....

No comments:

Post a Comment