Sunday, December 28, 2008

home again ...home again

Oh my goodness,I must get to bed
And away from the puter before I fall on my head.
To the hospital in Charleston we went today
To visit my brother,a stroke they did say..
He seemed pretty good to me for all he's been thru
Just hope his surgery Monday goes well too..
I love to drive so that was just fine
Except its not so good on these knees of mine.
By the time I get to where I should be
My legs are about to fall out from under me.
Such was the case as was today
Thought the pain in my knees was here to stay.
Here it is Monday,,,what can i say..
When did I start this,,was two days away..
So,I"ll wrap up on this one and be on my way
Start a new post later..Another time ,another day.

later............................

No comments:

Post a Comment