Sunday, December 14, 2008

so much to do ..so little time




Tis the end of a long day for me..I have been working steady on my screened in porch...cleaning it and decorating it for Christmas in between stopping to feed the baby or sometimes you have to stop and hold him..Guess he likes that little bit of security.......Sometimes i wonder if it is worth all the time and mess it makes and takes to decorate....The grandbabies will be down tomorrow so i will let then decorate the big tree in the living room...Heres the pic i took of one corner of my porch...I know the babies will like it...It still needs some more work on it but i am pooped so i am quitting for tonight.I did manage to re do some of my porch plastic,, I managed to cut some of the plastic off and put some clear plastic so we could see out the porch and not feel like we were smothering.........I am going to head to bed...later guys...




No comments:

Post a Comment