Friday, December 26, 2008

two boys,,christmas past

Took a few minutes out from dishes to blog
The man in the house is out cutting logs.
The temp's going to be in the 70's today
But look out next week,winters on the way.
So theres firewood to cut to get thru this year
He'll worry about 2009 when it gets here.
Now cutting the wood is just not my thing
And he only has to cut to make it to spring.
HE says, "you going to help me cut wood"
Nooo, I've got the housework and thats understood.
I stopped on the dishes, a break I had to do
But its really sneaking , to get away from the two
The boys are at that age 6 and 9
Where playing is mostly fighting at times..
So I'm making this short,my escape to solitude was found
They are fussing and fighting,I'm off to the sound.
My blogging will have to wait til day's end.
When I can find a little bit of quiet again...
So I'm off to the kitchen amid all the clatter
To see what they are doing and what is the matter...


I'm outta here......later guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment