Monday, December 15, 2008

sunday,,funday,,long day














It is a little after midnight..the bewitching hour....I catnapped in the chair while trying to watch a Sunday nite movie and now i am awake for the time being....MY back hurts,,both knees hurt and i feel like i was run over by a semi....I was wore out by the time we took the 6 year old home.It was a beautifulllllllll day here today...In the low 60's..wowee...i do so like this kind of weather...I have a doctors appt. in Charleston ...around 100 miles from where i live ..Tuesday but i doubt if i get to go..We are suppose to get rain, snow,temperature to drop fast starting Monday night and by Tuesday morning the roads are really supposed to be bad...So I don't go when the roads are icy....
Another blooper here..I posted the same picture twice and haven't figures out how to delete the duplicate...Help....
ok...my sister said it looks like i put black plastic on my porch so to clarify that i have taken a few pictures today while it was nice..sunny and warm....It would have been a much better day if the wind had not being blowing so hard..and a cold wind at that...So, here is my porch again.,..
The girls came for their Sunday visit...They played inside cause it was so windy outside and the little one had such a hacking cough...They helped me make a cheesecake today and all three of them had to help beat it with the mixer..The girls did good but when the boy mixed he raised the beaters out of the bowl and threw the mixture all over the girls...They were hollering and about to kill him...Then of course they had to have a little squabble over who was going to lick the bowl...i do believe that the little one won out....I went out to the building and got a few more Christmas boxes out yesterday and i knew Bella (the cat)had followed me in the building...
She hid in there from me when i called her to come out yesterday so she was in there all night..And this morning she left me a little surprise...POOPED in my building...
I am getting sleepy so i am going to put my pics on and heat to bed before i get wide awake..another day another post...........The second picture of the little one holding something...She was suppose to be putting the Play Doh away and that's the way she did it.....And I'm really getting a sleepy spell now..i see where i have spaced way too much but i cant remember how to move it up...brain cell dead...I'm so sleepy..so i am gone...

1 comment: