Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hysterical Haley



This is my Haley now.......and the video is three years ago when she first laughed.

Sat morning.....My genius of a sister that knows how to do everything....(that i haven't learned yet) put this video of my youngest gr-baby on here ..She put it on you tube..and wanted me to share it with my bloggers.....This is Haley Michelle Holbert...She was somewhere around 2-3 months old..I will have to find the old pics to find an exact date but i will do so at a later time and let you know....

My grand babies are growing like weeds,,,,,sprouting up fast..I really hate to see my girls grow up and have to try and survive in this cruel world...I guess you can perhaps think you can keep them safer while they are little ,in some cases you can except for the some like Caylee..Some little ones just never get the chance....

The second pic is one of my darling little girl now....I wouldn't have picked her out in a lineup as being the same little girl as she was three years ago... ok.

o.k..baby here is crying....gotta run....post more later............




No comments:

Post a Comment