Friday, December 26, 2008

friday nite,,i think

The end of another day...Don't know whether i got that much accomplished today or not...I had all the work from yesterday ...I love Christmas but it is pretty hectic til the day is over...It actually takes 364 days to get ready for it...and within a 24 hour stretch we have finished what we have been working on all year..Actually,,every day is like Christmas shopping..I start looking..well.really not looking....I just start picking up whatever time of year I see something i want to get for someone..The only problem is ,,by the time Christmas gets here..I sometimes have no idea where i put what i have bought for a certain someone..Like this year I gave a present to the person that i had bought it for last year but didnt find it til this year...Nothing like a two year old misplaced Christmas present...
Now that Christmas is over,I will be busy running for the next week or so..My oldest brother had a stroke Tuesay before Christmas and spent the holidays in the hospital so i guess we are pretty lucky if we just were healthy enough to stay at home...He is scheduled for a surgery on his caratoid artery this Monday so guess I will be at the hospital...Tomorrow , my plans are to go visit him and spend some time with him..Hospitals can run you ragged....He has a 7 week old baby so maybe the thought of her being there for him will help him thru this ordeal a little better..And it would'nt be so bad to go visit but for me the trip is about one hour and twenty minutes...little more or little less.
I guess I talked to all my family on Christms day except for my younger brother ...My brother above me stayed all night Christmas day with his two grandsons...The boys are still here as i sit here typing..Got them ready for bed and they are suppose to be watching tv til i get back in there.........so I'm trying to make this quick...
The weather didnt quite make it to the 70's today..They are calling for the 70's tomorrow ..It is 46 outside right now..That is the warmest it has been all day.And I am freezing to death...I hopped in bed last night..turned my electric blanket on and slept all night...going to do so tonight too...o.k. I have to get off of here before i fall asleep and out of my chair...so goodnight all.Hope this post makes it without editing it for right now cause I'm drifting fast...goodnight.........

No comments:

Post a Comment