Saturday, October 17, 2009

pancakes little helpers

It is without a doubt the ugliest thing I have seen....sitting on the floor alongside where my makeshift bed is for the time being...It looks like some sea creature, preferably an eel or something close....This little contraption was sent home with me from the hospital...Its name is ICEMAN....a cooler like thing with a motor that you fill with crushed ice..then pour water over , plug it in...put the eel looking thing across your knee cap,has a Velcro strap to hold it tight and there you go..No more running to the freezer every couple hours for an ice pack....I don't have crushed ice for mine so I put 4 bottles of frozen water in it covered with water and hot dog ,,instant ice pack....you always keep an extra 4 bottles in the freezer to switch out when you start it up again..


And then theres that little bottle sitting on top called pain relief..alias percoset...that goes along with the ice pack...

My home nurse just left a half hour ago and released me from home health care...so now I am out the door to PT Monday.

ok..short little post..got to go get a few things done....later...
ps...in case you have forgotton ,,,pancake is my knee..

No comments:

Post a Comment