Monday, October 12, 2009

a beautiful fall day........

I HAVE TWO GOOD REASONS TO WATCH THE BALL GAMES..THE FIRST IS MY GRAND-DAUGHTER HANNAH....ON THE RIGHT.



Sunday morning, a crisp cool day is in store...with temps not rising above 60......I had to make a decision on whether I wanted to ride about 30 mile down the road to the last of the little ones ball games for the season...til playoffs start or whether i wanted to stay under my warm toasty blanket and get even more lazier then what i am now.... So, after much thinking about it ,,i elected to go.....
THE SECOND IS PETEY..TURNED AROUND ,,WAITING TO GO IN.
NUMBER 6......THAT'S OUR BOY......AREN'T THEY CUTE.....


Getting into the vehicle and getting comfy is the hardest part,,After much squirming on a previous trip I finally had to sit on a cushion to put my foot at a better angle..It manages to help for a couple hours then you finally have to go for the agony of defeat and find a bed to stretch your leg out on......Needless to say I made it thru the ball game with no problem,
a winning game at that...so this little team is in second place right now,,till playoffs...................actually for me to watch the game is hard..
I don't know why they elect to put such old looking cheer outfits on these girls........all the other teams have the little flared outfits..
my granddaughter Hannah....

I try to sit up front ..close down where the gr-daughter is a cheerleader..

then to still be able to see when the boy goes out to play...then there is the four year old...I always have a treat bag for her and we have 4-5 more little ones we have to share with....always the same little ones of the parents we sit with..then I take wipe off books to amuse mine but they all try to write on the same book...wipe off books...another neat invention for the smaller age....anyways...by the time the game is over I really don't know whether i got to watch any or not...oh well...I just love being around the wee ones....
MY BABY GIRL...............HALEY
OK.games over...We are headed home...We see a sign that says Pumpkin patch and tell the boy we will stop and let him get a pumpkin or two...The day is gorgeous...The trees are almost at their peak of turning...Another few more days and they will be there...I tried to take pics as we were driving along...some did alright..some didn't......The weather was just right sitting in the sun....a long sleeve shirt day.Only thing I hate is,,,,I know winter is not far behind,,,,,
As soon as my sagging butt got home,,,I crossed into the twilight zone,,took my clothes off and put on some pj's and headed for the couch.
between dozing and lying still ,i never got up til after dark...its amazing ..how DOING NOTHING can tire you out..
Its Monday morning ,,the PT has already come and gone and I'm ready for another nap,,,,whew ,,Ive never been so ragged out in my life..Hope how soon all this is behind me..tomorrow will be three weeks the surgery nightmare will be behind me...I've done made up my mind that when I go back to the doctor and when he does the x-ray to see if everything is lined up alright,,,it had dang better be,,cause I'm not going back for a corrective surgery ....
Ok..it almost noon...already....I am going to lie back for a while...a gloomy day outside ..cold ,,nippy and suppose to rain....catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment