Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ahhhhhhhh 5 weeks gone

well...I don't know why when i send this pic to the blog site ,,it darkens back up when I lightened it up with the photo editor..have to ask the wizard ...ok..sis how come..

Golly gee,,I cant believe that I haven't blogged since last Wednesday...Where have all the days gone...I'm trying to think what I've been doing that I haven't been on here...last Thursday
is definitely too far back to think what I was doing...I know Friday was a nasty rainy all day rain that lasted til sunset and we decided to take a little trip down the ol highway to the big ol gambling place..needless to say after three hours had gone by we were happy to leave after donating our money once again.One of these days we will figure out that the 79 mile trip to Charleston is just not worth all the time and gas..We don't go with the thought that we are gone to win big.((although it would be nice)))).we just know how much we want to lose and that's it....I only play penny machines cause I love to just play and my money goes further as far as losing it...of course I didn't win nothing big but I did come back with more then I went with...now the man in the house ,,that's a different story ....he plays to win..so naturally he comes home at at loss...a limited loss...cause he only takes so much to lose with.
I'm moving up...My gr-baby says my knee doesn't look like a pancake anymore...It looks like a cut pancake...Don't know whether that is good or bad,,,I just know its been 5 weeks...and its sucks....the sucky part is the pt and the not been able to bend it like you want...I still walk kind of stiff legged and that's my part for not taking my time and bend it when i walk..of course if the swelling would go down it would be a lot easier for my walking and pt...I'm already dreading the trip to pt in the morning,,,especially since it is still swollen and you cant even do the exercises you are suppose to because it hurts so bad...poor poor pitiful me....I guess it could be worse.....but to make things worse...I have a tooth that's been bothering me since last Friday so now I am taking an antibiotic until i can get to the dentist on Thursday....I'm just having a great ol time...
The weekend zoomed by,I guess because I stayed so busy .Sat..I got the great idea of cleaning out the hallway closet..I decided I was going to pull the winter coats and clothes out of the hallway closet and put away all the kids summer and my summer clothes...bad choice on my part...My knee only lets me do so much so here it is Tuesday and I still have things spread everywhere.....Oh well...Sunday was spent at the boys football playoffs then my son and gr-girls came down and spent the latter part of Sunday evening and we were in and out and in and out again playing around...Then comes Monday ..no school..so I had to take the 7 yr old with me to pt and then we went running around in the stores....big mistake on my part..overworking my poor knee...today its sore...ok,,,its going on 8 o'clock...I'm outta here til another post..........toodle loo..........

1 comment: