Tuesday, January 6, 2009

stupid post

just call me a dimmmmmmmmmmmm wittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
the lights not burning too bright today........................................


came in from a rain filled day of feeding my animals.....and got to thinking which some days can be dangerous coming from me..


As I went to turn off the light from the side of the wall that I normally used I realized that the switch was up which meant I had to flip it down to turn it off...Now everyone knows that to turn a light on you have to flip the switch which naturally means to flip it up...right..well ,,I had to run,,no hobble over to the opposite wall in the kitchen and flip the switch down in there to get the one in the living room to flip up the next time I wanted it on..


Now that got me to wondering why cant up be down and right be left and front be behind,under be over, and so on and so on....how did someone decide which way it is suppose to be and why it stayed that way.....hey what did I tell you ,,,I got to thinking...and came up with this


stupid post..................later

No comments:

Post a Comment