Tuesday, January 27, 2009

another snow filled day

hello hello,,,,hello I say in awakening to another snow filled day..
but wait,,,its still snowing and there is more on the way......
Now if I were a bear I would love to outside be
But I'm not,,,,I'm just plain ol meeeeeeeeee..
I love looking out and watching the white flakes of snow
But as far as driving in it..my first thoughts are nooooooooo..
The man in the house thru the 12 acre woods proceeded to go
Out thru the country to drive thru the snow....
Was wanting me to go for the scenic view and a little drive
But nooo....I chose to stay in the house and stay alive.. (i think)
As long as I am able to jump out of bed and feet hit the floor
What else in this world could I ever ask for...
I may have a bum knee and my movement has slowed
Not that I was'nt expecting that ..the older i go....
At times I may whine and complain about my knee..
Then my self pity takes over for meeeeeeee...
I say to myself...Look around you,,your life is no curse,
There is millions and millions whose plights are far worse.....
The knee is a nuisance and does sometimes hinder me
But then I think,,it could be cancer to some unknown degree'
At least what I have wrong can be sawed ,redid and be made better
Whereas some people don't have a choice,,like our whats it going to do weather.....
We have no choice in the weather from day to day...
I hear the man in the red truck just made it back this way.
He takes the four wheel drive....to see how much it will go
He has no fear like me of roads covered with snow...
In my younger days ,to me snow was no fear...
Its funny how your fears change when age gets here...
I drove thru snow that took me over two hours to get home
and only half an hour to get to the workplace i had known
I guess I am thankful that now it depends on me
I can go out and drive in it ,or sit here as I please...
Well..so much for the saga and perils of this day filled with snow..
The man in the house is calling so off i must go.....
I have no time to edit this so away it is sent.
to all all you out there...I'm gone ,,I went.........

No comments:

Post a Comment