Thursday, January 1, 2009

Need to post a new profile


Its the dawning of another year which makes me wonder what this one has in store...I guess just surviving the previous one is an accomplishment in itself...So far i have almost made it thru the first day with no side effects from the night before of doing nothing..Can't recollect the last time I have ever went out and partied or lived it up..Was talking to my sister in N.C. and like she said ..."We must be getting old...when the thrill of New Year's is just wondering if you are going to make it to the next one...Oh well..Thank goodness for memories ...


To the left is an up to date pic of me,my son and the gr-babies..I guess I should change the one on my profile to look more like this ..the real me..The La. sister dabbles with photo workshop and gets a charge out of changing our appearances ..I must admit ,,I do like some of them...I don't think she did anything to me in this one...I am what I am...Some days you just look a little better then others...

I sure hope today is not a preview of the weather we are going to have til spring...You can't stand to be outside ...The temperature itself is not too bad...That doggone windchill will get you every time along with the wind...I love the wind on a hot humid day...but not this timeof year...

Must jump off of here and resume taking the rest of the tree down..I managed to make a mess out of three rooms from jumping back and forth and still havent gotten one completely done..I am usually not in a hurry to take the tree down..One year,,just one..I didnt take it down til St Patrick's day...Reason being,,,We were living down stairs with an unfinished upstairs and I put the tree upstairs that year so we only went up for Christmas and I waited til a little warmer weather before I took it down..

I will catch everyone a little later on in another blog..I have to go redo the electric blanket on the bed...Last night was a chilly 15 and tonight is going to be somewhere around the same..I am definitely ready for warmer weather....I sat down to eat a bowl of cereal and dozed off and on in the chair like I usually do so i jolted awake and decided to check out the old puter...

I did and I am outta here....Happy New Year's Day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment