Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sneaking a post

Baby's in bed,,,for how long I don't know ..the little booger drank two bottles..ought to be bloated..still didn't want to go to sleep...I turned the light on ,,which is still on and bingo he went to sleep..Now ,if he thinks I'm sleeping with that overhead light on all night...nope..not happening..the 6 year old wandered downstairs and I've found a few lone moments to sneak on the puter..at any time my cover can be blown and it will be back to the kitchen..I have most of the dishes done..stopped to make spghetti (sp) which is nothing to say the least like my mother used to make it....cooking the sauce for at least 7-8 hours....mama mia ...that was true Italian cooking my mother did...Bless her heart..she loved to cook...never complained ..just didn't like the cleaning up...well...I don't like either one at this age..used too..not anymore..my likes have really changed ,,My mom would make a not one but two large lasanges or spaghetti and have someone drive her to the hospital...I bet the emergency room really liked her...She fed them those high in cholersterol rich Italian meals and never expected a dime,,It was just the joy in doing so for her friends...........Sometimes I wonder if they really enjoyed the food as much as she prided in making it...Every visit I made to her house it was to the local store for fixings for some Italian meal...I guess it was the only thing in her solitaire life that she could do,loved doing and stay at home doing and then fixing it much better then the Americans that lived here..Seems people from different cultures could prepare their own native food better then anyone and my mother could...I never could get into zuchinni and eggplant but I loved squash..I'm trying to think if there was any one thing my mom didnt like ...I think milk...ok..babys up ..im outta here...

Uh oh...I hear a few small moans from the baby coming from the monitor..I'd say my time is just about up...He is really a good baby...When he's up he just wants you to hold him...And if the lazy little shit would hold is back up to sit up he might be able to play with some toys..seems like he gets tired of laying down all the time..guess i would too..

Still raining in 100 -88 acre woods....Not all that cold...just wet and damp with all the rain..well,,we still have snow on and they say it is suppose to get wintry weather tonight..whether we do or not ,,i don't know..have to wait and see.......
The six year old wanted to go out but i went out and fed the animals and literally waded thru the mud.At one time I almost fell, so I threw down the bucket in my hands to get stabilized and caught myself before my tush ended up on the muddy ground...I've heard of people falling in big swine ranches and getting ate up and I can see that happening....These pigs pace and squeal all day long for something eat...Oh dear,,I have to get up and move around ..I feel a sleepy spell coming on..Maybe i Will go take a break on the couch and maybe drift for a few minutes..before time runs out and I am done in...I will try and get a better post and some pics on later tonight...toodle loo.

No comments:

Post a Comment