Saturday, February 28, 2009

saturday night...last day of Feb...and


what a month it has been weatherwise...from 0 to above 60 all in one month...snowstorms....wind , rain and hail...we have seen it all this month...
We were forecast to get 4 inches of snow (Then maybe we would..)))I think it has went around us or below us...It was suppose to start snowing after 6 but havent seen any as of yet and it is after 10p.m..

Had a birthday party for the 7 year old today...just cake and ice cream...and a few cousins were here....which would be my gr-babies...they had a good time..and my house is living proof of it..I picked up the 6month old on the way out of town and he has been pretty good today...slept all day til a little after 5 then i fed and changed him and he stayed awake til about 8 p.m.,,,now he is fast asleep again..I guess I will take him home tomorrow when I take the 7 year old home...or I may keep him a while longer ..havent really decided....I thought I would be snowed in and I would just keep him..As long as I dont run out of formula and diapers I am ok...

My youngest brother called today..actually he is the last born...and he said his daughter had her baby today...little girl...mother and daughter are doing fine..ok...this is a short post ...just wanted to make an appearance....and by the way...

just for my own sake of remembering I will have to say that I ordered me a new Dell computer yesterday....This one I am on has 40 gigs and the new one will have 500..this one has 512 memory and the new one will have 4gigs...There is really not anything wrong with this one..It just runs slow because of the memory amount and wont hold anything........ok....gone again....

No comments:

Post a Comment