Tuesday, February 10, 2009

rain rain go away

Its going on 11p.m..,,,and I was sleepy and ready to hit the sack as soon as I got the baby down..now I am wide awake so thought I would post a bit...What a nasty day...Rained about all day...temps were in the high 50's and right now it is still 51 outside...I ran a few errands while in town ,,met the boys gr-mother which would be my ex-sister-in-law and we run to a couple stores...I needed to pick up groceries but never made it to Walmart...I had to get my piggy some food and my sheep some corn so I opted to do that first in case I ran out of time or got tired ...well getting tired came first....It is no fun at all toting a baby around especially when I have such a bad knee and arthiritis in my lower back...that darn carrier must weigh 10 lb. and the weight of him combined with it I must be toting around 35 pounds..
He is such a plesant baby...grins all the time..I really like having him around...He don't give me any shit except when he fills his diaper...the bigger brother mouths back all the time and this one cant say a word....
It started raining quite heavy around 4 p.m. so I decided to hit the dusty trail and start home.
I sure didnt want to tote the baby around in the rain...I always try to park near the cart holders so I can grab one and put him in as soon as I get out of the van..
The are calling for wind gusts up to 60 mile and hour tomorrow so guess I will stay home and hope I dont end up like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz if they get that bad......our house will definitely feel it on this high hilll ,,Ok,,,sleepy again so I am going to lay down...later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment