Saturday, February 21, 2009

must be nice

to be going to Mardi Gras....Huh....Thats what my sis in La. posted that she is off to a parade...I like parades....The bands is what I like best...music music music....I've never been to Mardi Gras...Must be like a Chinese New Year where they celebrate....

It is a pretty day...sun shining bright,,, cold..bit windy but temps are in the 30's..another heat wave before the snow starts that we are suppose to be get starting tonight with 2-3 inches by Monday...Im ready for the green grass to show...the trees are starting to bud...and by this time next month...spring will be officially here...ok...this is a short blog..nothing to say...been busy around the house all week so I forget to blog... can't keep ahead of the dust...I can write my name in it...but it will be this way till after the wood stove is shut down for the winter,,,,all the dust seems to drift upstairs...can' wait til I can open the doors ...I hate closed doors.....

Got to go clean on my porch...catch you all later.........maybe I'll have something better to post,,,maybe not,,,,.............

No comments:

Post a Comment