Tuesday, February 10, 2009

recuperating from the weekend..

Tuesday morning already and I still have the 6 month old...........

I think i am still recuperating from the weekend....It was pretty hectic ,,,a 7,6,3,6months and 3 month old all here...had a small party for the 7 year old which was my gr-daughter...only had big cookie and cupcakes..they forgot about icecream and all by the time she opened her gifts..of course i had a gift for the 3 and 6 year old so everyone was happy and had something to do to keep them occupied for the rest of the time they were here...


my gr-baby with the puppy I got her...........................................





My brother ,girlfriend and baby were up also...the baby is 3 months...she has the prettiest blue eyes and at that age where they look up and grin at you or sometimes I think that itty bitty brain might be laughing at the person they are looking at...especially me..


Joetta...........................................................................


my brother and his baby...............................................
I could not get a good pic of this baby at all..she is always looking the other way or closes her eyes when the flash goes off..........



It was a beautiful day Sunday...had doors open and windows....kids wanted to play outside but after the ice and snow thawed it is nothing but muddddddddd outside....so they had to stay in.


Ok. .I am going to have to make this a short post...I want to be in town around 10ish so I am going to jump in a long shower........................another post ...another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment