Monday, March 2, 2009

Sitting here thinking


about my sister in La...minute by minute ,,hour by hour...watching the clock ticking by....knowing that the gutsy one of us girls with balls of a brass monkey is going thru what I will eventually have too in the near future ,,,I'm just not as brave as to make the sacrifice of having my leg cut on at this moment...I have lived with mine for the past four years and can work or rather walk around without having to take pain pills or use a cane so I think I may make it a while longer without surgery......
Now back to the time at hand...its 7:37 La time and she had to be at the hospital at 6 thinking surgery was going to be around 8 give or take a little....so my thoughts have been with her this morning even though I cant be there...I know she will fare well being the hardcore nurse she is .....She's been there,,seen it and done it all....
So...Just wanted to let you know sis ,,that I'm watching the clock and I probably will be able to feel every cut...You'll be up and about like you said in no time and ahead of me....after its all said and done.... and I am going to be envious of you with the bionic knee ...going to be a new woman....huh,,me I'll be more like the tin man on the Wizard of Oz and need to be oiled because of the squeaking......

Love you.........as Fidell says..snip snip......and I'll catch you on the flip.....

1 comment:

  1. I read this post while in the hospital; I just didn't remember to post a comment. I blame that on all the drugs I was taking.
    Thanks for thinking of me and worrying. I'll worry about you when your time comes. Love ya..sis

    ReplyDelete