Wednesday, March 11, 2009

wednesday,,hump day


Today is Wednesday,,hump day for all the workers...for us non workers its just another hohum day of countless things to do that pertain to around the house instead of for someone else..I swear that I think I should have stayed working...I got more done ,,,my house was less topsy turvy then what it is now and I wasn't as tired..Now,,that doesn't make a whole lot of sense...to anyone reading this but that's the way it is around here...And those working days were even filled with those "cant wait til the weekend comes" so we could party hearty..and we did...We danced til the band quit...Its a good thing I got all my dancing in then cause with this bum knee it kinda kicked everything in the butt for me.......Not that I in this country lifestyle that I acquired along with gr-babies and great nephews around all the time would even have time to dance ,,,,even if i could...which I cant.

Of course my earlier years didn't consist of watching babies from a few weeks old to school age...It was all working and having fun and somehow it didn't seem as binding as it is now..
Then again I don't know which is more work ,,watching little ones or working..At least working ,when you put your 8 hours in you were through for the day...House work never never ends...yuk,,,and of course i never get caught up anyway...

This has been a trying week of sorts...From Friday..(5 days ago to now) I have had the privilege of having sick kids..a 6 month old and a 7 year old....Whoohoo..Im sick of puke and poop...Coming from someone with a sick stomach that says a lot. The 7 year old went back to school today feeling a little better ..of course he would rather say he is still sick because he doesn't like school at all.....The baby is over his feeling hot..I got nothing done but holding him and the bigger one because they both felt so bad....and my house shows it...Now he is laying on the floor in front of the tv whining because he thinks I should sit and hold him like I have been doing...Id say he got a whole lot spoiled the past week and I really have to much to catch up on to sit and hold him.As with babies the only time I can get anything done is when he is sleeping..

The weather has been beautiful the past couple days...In the 80's....but as of this morning it has slowly dropped and will be back in the 40's by evening......if not sooner.....Spring is right around the corner I know after we get through this month...

Ok..Done posting..Baby's cries are getting a little louder so gotta go,,gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment