Monday, March 23, 2009

long time ..no post


It's been a week or so since I have been on my computer..Even
checking my email is way behind....One week the little ones were sick and for the last 5 days or so the man in the house has been sick....I think I would much rather deal with the little ones being sick ....It must just come natural with age or maybe we think we are allowed to whine about being sick since we have made it to the senior years....or maybe we think we are closer to dying the older we get...whatever...it sucks..regardless....It is going on nine-thirty...I have been in town all day ...from 8 a.m. til 8 p.m.and it has been that way for well over a week...I have the nephews staying with me..well two last week and one this week and they go to school back in west Va...25 miles or so ..so I have to run them in and if I go to some stores ..the next thing I know its time for school to be out and I don't have time to run home....I am so sleepy right now...I think I could fall over ...I have lost a lot of sleep lately ..and its late to bed and early to rise...now the little one has ball practice in the evenings so it puts me getting home even later ...so my poor puter has been put on the back burner.
The weather has been just great...in the 60's and warm....I see the new green grass sprouting thru all the brown dead grass from the winter ....the lilies are bright yellow making the grass seem even darker....and all my trees that survived the winter have bud on them.......spring has sprung....This is my time of year.not too hot and not too cold...no sweating.
ok,,I do believe that I am going to hit the ol sack...nite nite,,im gone...........

No comments:

Post a Comment