Sunday, March 29, 2009

Before I start the day


I thought I just might get a blog on....I wish I could be a little more consistent getting one on but mine are so boring I could post once a month and that would take care of my fast paced life....I was in town so much last week taking the 1st grader to school that I thought about sleeping in the van....Its about 30 mile one way to his school and driving back home sometimes isn't quite worth it especially when it is going on 11 o'clock and I am still in town so I figure I might as well stay and wait til he gets out of school at 3...and then the days he has ball practice I don't get home til around 8 so that about takes up my days....and it leaves little time for anything else...including housework,,,,,and what a shame to me that is.....boohoo,,,not to be able to do house-work breaks my heart........

It is Sunday morning 7a.m.,,,thought I might sneak in a quick post before the other two get up and I lose my quiet...The grand girls will be down today so it stays pretty hectic thru the afternoon..I just wish it could be a little drier and warmer..The wind is howling and blowing like crazy but it is not all that cold yet...Guess it will rain all day and keep the three little ones inside and sanity is gone...They aren't really that bad..Its just that they are housed up and would much rather be running around outside in the 100-88 hundred acre woods....Lots more room and more to do on the outside...

I got me a new dell computer about three weeks ago and finally got it hooked up and it is quite faster. The old computer had 40 gigs ..these one has 32o...a lot of difference as far as space goes...

Everyone has finally gotten over their sicknesses ..thank goodness...Knock on wood...I haven't really been sick this winter ,,,,Actually my body doesn't have time to get sick and maybe it thinks with my bum knee that's enough to put up with...I go to the ol orthopedic doctor next week and it has been 4 years ago since I was last there..He told me I would be back but I just want to see what he says this time..I'm really not ready to get a bionic knee...I guess the down time is what I hate like snip snip in La..of course she is almost a month out so is doing a lot better ..She will be running the block in no time....

Well..guess I need to get my big butt which is getting bigger day by day off of here and go clean my kitchen and figure out a lunch menu....I have to keep chicken nuggets for the girls...I don't know how they survive ..They are not veggie eaters or meat eaters so its either pizza or chicken for them....ok..I hear the pitter patter of big or little feet whichever the case may be...so I am out of here....

be back on another quiet day.................

No comments:

Post a Comment