Friday, March 13, 2009

weekend again

and I'm still behind....My house went to pot this week again as far as getting any thing done other then the ordinary picking up and straightening around...The reason being,,or at least I can have a legally binding excuse to get out of house work on this one,,,is that I had two sick little boys all week...The seven year old went back to school Wednesday and the 6 month old that <<<>>is really in reality 8 months old....Now how did I lose 2 months on him...I thought he was an awful big 6 month old..Now I know why...He will be 8 months old tomorrow....Time escapes me anymore..Or my mind is going..whichever....this getting old sucks....These fabulous fifty years are not so glamorous as we heard they would be....oh well.back to the present...<>>


my older then me brother and my baby brother...soon as baby brother hits 55 in July we will all be senior citizens....................whooooooooo hoooooooo

me ,,the purty one and my baby brother.....((just kiddingggg))

I had a full day Thursday but I hadnt been to town for a week..My ((snip snip sister))one had knee surgery thinks I run all the time..I really dont...just some weeks seem that way...I like staying at home...The peace and quiet of the country surrounds you with all its peace and glory and an occasional baa from the big sheep or a squeal or two from one of the pot bellies or the dogs barking is the most I hear..what more could I ask for...No horns,,,No city noises from the plants,cars , and whatever else your ears might pick up....No close neighbors to see me running around half naked or with little on...depending on the weather ....I just keep a shirt laying around and when I hear someone coming up the driveway ..before they hit the top of the hill,,,my shirts on and I am presentable....Of course I have been taken by surprise and have come to realize my cover up is somewhere where I was working a half hour or so ago and that I am not gonna make it to retrieve it....Oh well...either give some one a thrill or a chill.....lest they wander into forbidden territory where I be---ist.


I proceeded to leave the little country cottage((HAha) and head for the big capitol city of Charleston Wva...where I had a doctor appointment at 4:30...I stopped in Belpre Ohio and picked up my older brother ...A whole whopping 23 months older...but of course the 5 siblings that are older then me are within a 6 year range...My poor mother ...She would have been better off having all us at one time then the stairsteps...At one time ,,the last seven of us were all in our fifties..then them older ones just kept getting older and went to the 60's...Whoohoo...never thought I would make it this far with what little bit of mind I have left.......Again,,back to the present which is now past tense...My older brother and I proceeded down the interstate to Charleston....Meanwhile the baby in the family ...our baby brother was in Charleston referring the girls high school





basketball playoffs at the civic center....He has been doing this for 20 or so years...keeps him in good shape,,,He retired after 30 years from the coal mines which is another story in itself...to me it would all be horror stories,,the thought of going that many miles underground...on no..not me..when I go I hope its only that 6 feet under deal...and I hope someone gets my epitah right which will come out in a later post to remind them of what I want my marker to say....or then again maybe I can sit in a urn on someones mantel and not have to be underground but then again..who would I trust when it comes to my ashes..I would have to wonder who would be the first one to try and snort me....anyways....yesterday was a fun run around day ...if snip snip hadnt been bound down with her knee ,,,we could have all run....Its very rarely we all get together at one time...

So after we finished watching the referring of the ball game and watching and videoing who we thought was our little 6 ft. tall brother we realized within the last 5 minutes of the game our brother was the ref on the other side of the floor...pitiful..

pitiful..not to recognize your own sibling...but he kinda threw a curve on us.....We had never seen him without hair so we werent looking for a telly salavalas ,,kojak,,,howie mandell type of being...We were looking for the guy with hair...wrong..all in all..we had lunch together then he returned to his ball games that resumed at 5:30 and we proceeded on to the other side of town to my drs. appt. ..leaving Charleston at 5pm. it was starting to snow and we got out of dodge just in time...by this morning Charleston had snow...Kentucky had schools closed and we were snow free in the north...We arrived in Ripley ...halfway town between Charleston and the next biggest city Parkersburg...There we called our oldest brother and decided to stop and see him...Actually we wanted to see the baby....This brother does things backwards in sorts...Now who would be fathering a baby and retiring the same year...I dont know which they will need first ..a stroller or a wheelchair..the wheelchair could double as a baby holder ..need be..but the stroller couldnt serve a dual purpose...Then again I guess if senile starts to show you could slap his butt in a stroller and he would never know it.....ok..we stayed there a couple hours and then we started home..>I just dropped one baby off in the morning and 8 hours later I have another one spitting up and puking on me...THEY SEE ME COMING..BORN SUCKER..just throw up on me....Poor babies...Helpless little human beings they are....and then my snip snip sister thinks I have an ugly jack Russel dog....well...my brother has one that is down right ..fugleeee.....I feel sorry for the dog...its teeth are so outside its month it looks like it is laughing at you....I took a picture which I will probably try to get one on later...I mean my little piggies would make this dog look pitiful when it comes to looks..........I'm down to get my camera to download a few pics to put on here......be back....

I'm back...first of all..boy do I feel bad..This has been such a hectic cold winter...didn't seem as long as it usually does for some reason ..I guess ..too many things were happening..from being without electric for 5 days in the biggest blizzard days we had to the lamb stepping on my foot and kinda fracturing the bones on top of it..the big lug that he is...that kept it swelled up a couple months which made me think the Dr..botched my laser surgery but soon as they were back on the mend the swelling receded....and I remembered that my lamb chop had stepped on my foot one day while feeding him..never thought anything of it at the time...just rubbed it and hobbled to the house..It soon quit hurting...ok..I just rambled on and got off the subject of why I feel bad...which is ,,,,,,,,I hadn't talked to my dearest friend in Texas since before Christmas and decided to call her...Upon talking to her hubby they were going out to a music gig...they play music...and he proceeded to tell me she was in the hospital in Feb. for almost a week...I told him I would call her today as they were trying to get out of the house and I know how that is when you are trying to leave and the phone rings..sooooo ..I called earlier and they were recording live songs so she will call back later..I did tell her its a good thing ,,neither one of us died..we would have never known it.....so waiting for her to call back to have a long overdue conversation and a catch up talk...ok...breaks up for this working gal....later.gators.............

No comments:

Post a Comment