Wednesday, March 4, 2009

48 hours later-hospital talk

well...I just got through talking to snip snip (as Fidell,her husband ,calls her) in the hospital ,,to us that would be the old battleship,ironsides,tough cookie,,tougher then nails,,cant keep a good dog down, and balls of a brass monkey sister of mine in La. that had her knee replacement done Monday and two days later she is still higher then a kite...hey,,at least she isn't feeling any pain..and to top it all..she blogged and still can post a more sensible post then I can...Ain't that a bitch...I'm telling you this gal doesn't let anything or anybody get the best of her..and now we can call her the bionic woman...at least part of her.You just cant keep a good woman down...And of course she will be right back at fixing up and cleaning house...She has cleaned and fixed up more on one house in 6 months then I have in a lifetime..I'm sorry but give me the outdoors..I hate the inside work....Spring will be here in a couple weeks ..by that time she will be ready to run the spring marathon with that new knee...

who else can you call at 5 in the morning ,,in a hospital at that and they are up and ready to go...must be some good drugs she is on...She never did require much sleep.....

of course,,we are missing all the partying...As far as I know she is the only one doing some good drugs and getting the high off of them..Maybe we could wrestle her for that drip bag,,We might be able to run faster then her for right now....I always knew one day she was going to do drugs..I just hope she don't get busted...By the end of the day she might be kicking the habit when she loses her little buddy to some other addict..I must admit it has been a hoot talking to her especially when she is high....Shes about as goofy as I am in real life..I hear that is truth serum so we might be in a lot of trouble if she starts rattling on about her life....I only know when its my turn to go under I will have to sign a paper that I am not to be held accountable for anything I say that might incriminate myself..or I will be road kill by morning.........

And now since she hasn't had one of those 3 to 4 inch little buddies to get her through the day she thinks she will be able to kick the habit...It would be great if she did but we should all take bets on this one...I give her 4 days or maybe 4 weeks without a hit on one...and if and when she does start back she will be hunting for that foot long one...

Ok,,nice sunny Wednesday morning here.....at 8 o'clock in the morning,,,The warn sunlight hitting on me would lead you to believe that it is warmer then the mere 15 degrees it is...we are looking at 40's today...near 70 by Friday....wahoo.cant wait.

I'm outta here...lots of things waiting on me to do..Post you later..................................


No comments:

Post a Comment