Monday, March 30, 2009

whoa is me


It is going on 11:30 p.m. and I know I should be in bed because 5 a.m. comes early but I wanted to get my dishes done before I made it to bed...Of course I could have had them done earlier if I hadnt sat on my butt and watched Dancing With The Stars....Don't know how on earth them people can make their bodies so flexible...Its a chore for me to just walk...Lot of envying on this end...
I got the new puter hooked up this weekend but didnt like the way the cords were all over the floor so I painfully got down on these worn out knees and unhooked and untangled them ,,then I proceeded to hook up my printer and scanner..Now,,I think I have everything hooked up that should be ..I just have to figure out where to find them.....to use them...
It was a chilly day today...got up to around 50 but the wind still has a bite to it..>Yesterday was nasty as far as being outside...The wind was rough..tough and cold...no one stayed out much as far as doing anything...The kids all played inside..My oldest brother stopped by and stayed the afternoon with the almost 5 month old he has....and as dinner was already over I got to hold her without having to stop and cook or wait on anybody except to have to take the 3 year old to the bathroom and hoist her up on the seat ,get her down when done and head back to the living room..
I believe of the two girls she is the most loving one as far as hugs and kisses...unless she grows out of it when she gets as old as the other one...she just plants a big ol puckered up kiss right on your lips when she wants too but ONLY when SHE wants to.The other day she snickered when I told her when she grows up and gets a boyfriend and goes dating I would get her a car...She rolled her eyes and said "Grand-ma ,where you going to get money at...You don't have any...well...I wasn't planning on getting her a rolls Royce just a nice little used car to run around in....Guess I will have to wait and see what happens 12 years from now... end of story...
YUK.YUK AND DOUBLE YUK.. I knew there was something I hated about spring..I was sitting here and rubbed my neck and yucky ...I thought I had a piece of dried food on my neck from the boy...but it was a dog gone fetching tick...I hate'm....I cant believe that I found one this early already..They must gonna be thick this year...ok..I just got a big ol sleepy spell so I guess my shower will have to wait til morning and I am going to post and be gone.........

No comments:

Post a Comment