Saturday, March 14, 2009

taking a break


from a day of cleaning....yep....I got in a cleaning up mood which doesn't happen to often to this ol girl..not like it does snip snip...well..heck,,,she's even back to the grind and not even two weeks out of surgery....I told you,,,she's a kick your butt in gear and keep on trucking kind of woman,,,I can't even keep up with her with two good legs or at least not having one cut on....anyway.......................................

I'm on a little break...Lots more to do before the end of the day and the rest will have to sit on the back burner til I get in another cleaning mood....It is starting to drizzle outside..nice soft little rain..have to stand in it a while to get wet...Not too cold either ,,I ran out to greet the mail man ,,,with no shoes on and a shorty night gown which I usually don't go outside like that knowing someone is there but he wasn't about to get out of the car with the st.Bernard standing there...if anything she would lick you to death....oh uh...my writing just changed and I don't know what button I hit to change it so I will just have to finish with this look..kind of like it anyway...its purty....ok..
breaks up...back to work..actually I have another blog I saved from yesterday and I want to put a few pics on it...later.

No comments:

Post a Comment