Wednesday, July 29, 2009

YOU CANT HAVE THEM


heyyyyyyyyy,,look what i have and you cant have them....at least til i get thru this knee surgery and then again a spring chicken I'm not so id say these are keepers for me...I know in these golden years i will probably need them more and they are like my third leg...........already...ok..i have to stop and go put those fugleeeeee shoes on....to jumpstart my day...because the way i look at it my feet are too far away from my head to control the way my brain (((((what little bit i can account for))))feels ,,,especially when my feet hurt i hurt all over...


It is raining and has been all night..so the man in the house will be home shortly...too much water for those big trucks to be sliding around in the mudd...so i can imagine what kind of fun day i am going to have...(((not))))),,,one of these days he will hunker down and find these blogs and read them..(((((I only hope its after I'm dead and gone or if he reads them sooner my dead and gone days might be sooner..)))))whichever............but it doesn't make any difference because if and when he does,,,he will be p'd off cause MY MAN DON'T AND CANT TAKE A JOKE,POKE..OR ANYTHING TO THAT NATURE...I kinda got screwed in this relationship cause we are total opposites...

I laugh a lot..he doesn't

Ive never met a stranger,,every ones a stranger to him.

I'm a homebody at times...hes a permanent homebody..

I love fruits and veggies,,he detests them.

I'm cold natured,,hes hot natured

I loved to dance when i had two good feet,,he hated to.

I wont sit still for a silly fish to get on my hook,,he will all day

I don't like space or spy movies..he does

I like to read,,,he'd rather sleep


I'm on the phone way too much according to him..when hes on the phone,,,its important stuff.......yeah right,

And speaking of being on the phone ,,I deserve that,,I was out in the country ,,the only means of communicating with my friends and relatives was by email without having a humongous phone bill...so when i got free long distance ..that was like hitting the lottery to me...so i take full advantage of it.....I wish i could be around to see what modern inventions and techniques they are going to have for our gr-kids...maybe we can call down from the other side and see what its like..yeah,,forget about that ...we wont have long distance no more...

I don't like hunting or guns,,he does....

I like cold coffee..yum yum and tea..he doesn't.

I like having family around..hes not a family man

I like my cat..he does not

I'm wide eyed and bushy tailed when i get up..hes half asleep .

I'm a light sleeper...he doesn't hear anything when hes asleep,please burglar don't find my house...or I'm dead meat..

I would never tinker with fixing go carts,cycles or bikes up,,,he loves to.....

I can sleep with the tv on..low...He sleeps with his on..LOUD

enough to rock the house..

I don't snore that i can hear...He can make rock music with his snoring...

Now ,,how i got on this subject on our differences i don't know..but trust me there are lots more..but I'm not writing a book right now..i was just blogging..

so back to the future ,,I'm getting off here cause as soon as that Cajun sister sees that i have been on here,,my phone will be ringing and i think Mrs K went to the beach and left the country after that cause i haven't seen hide nor hair out of her....she very well could have floated off to china by now if that big wave caught her...but wait ,,,her and the Cajun nurse were together and the nurse is back..

ok,,I'm outta here to get me to take my old age pills and get a cup of coffee and wait on my phone call...and i see the time is off on this puter again,,its back to Cajun time...so everything is going to be an hour off......later guys..

one more thing.....

the one and only thing we have in common is we are both PACK RATS but according to him,,,of course i am and he isn't..

that figures ,,,its always i do and he doesn't...or i is and he isn't.

whatever turns his crank.......after 17 years,,,we have become permanent fixtures...bonded by age now..I'm just glad we are not Siamese twins....id kill him.......


Im off to wait on my phone call...counting counting counting


No comments:

Post a Comment