Thursday, July 23, 2009

yeeeeeeeeee hawwwwww

THIS LITTLE SIGN HANGS OUTSIDE MY DOOR UPON ENTERING MY HOUSE,,,ITS SELF EXPLANATORY ...CAUSE I HATE TO CLEAN HOUSE...NEXT DAY ITS THE SAME OL THING..I NEED TO ADD A DUST RAG BECAUSE I TELL THEM IF YOU WALK OUT OF THE KITCHEN INTO THE LIVING ROOM ,,,,,JUST DUST AS YOU GO...THOSE LITTLE DUST BUNNIES MUST COME IN EVERY NIGHT WHILE I AM ASLEEP ...IF I EVER FIND THE LITTLE --------- THEY HAVE HAD IT..

all is quiet on the east coast for a few hours...the man in the house didnt work today because of the rain we got..it lightened , thundered and poured down the rain all night so it was too wet to run big trucks and he alternates between running a dump truck and a water truck so it was too wet for anything to move....we are suppose to be getting a cold front AGAIN coming in.....im a little sick of this cold ass weather...if summer is here ,,i want summer ..keep this cool stuff til fall...

the swimming season will be over here in another month..the 7 year old and his 9 year old brother will be playing football and practice starts next week so their time here will be less and less...they practice either 2 or three nights a week for 2 hours and most of my time last year was spent at these practices...and i really dont wont to do that this year..

for one thing...I HAVE A DATE.....and its not what you think...It's with my DR. and my bionic knee is set to go in september 22...and i must say i am really looking forward to this ...yep..i am ....NOT....right now i can say that i dont even have a good leg to stand on and thats the truth..my left one is giving me fits...i have a dr. appt . tomorrow so i am waiting to see what she says it is...and if its like everything else that has gone wrong i will have to find me another doctor for another opinion..shes a nice doctor but has never gotten anything right yet...except for my osteoarthritis that she says i have...i can believe that..oh these dog gone golden..senior ,middle age or whatever you want to call them is a pain in the butt,,not like i had imagined...i should have kept working ..these retirement years have been the worst i have ever had...maybe you are so involved in work that you dont notice if you are really sick...but I SURE FEEL IT NOW...AT TIMES..oh well...it could be worse....to have a terminal illness,,a limb gone...stroke or heart attack would be even worse....we wont mention all timers cause i have half timers...havent reached the all yet....well...my page has filled up and i dont even know how i started this blog...ALL TIMERS...by the way how do you spell that word,,,i thought it had a z in it so i hit spell check and it came up this..oh well..im sure you know what i mean....

ok..short post..i was trying to finish my dishes but the two guys have left for town so if i am lucky i will have a little peace and quiet for a few hours.MAYBE...

No comments:

Post a Comment