Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SHOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

These are the shoes I was wearing....no arch..no sole...no nothing...and part of the reason or maybe a lot of the reason why my feet were burning and hurt like hell..

Well.....out with the old and in with the new..o.k. since finding the reason (I think) of why my foot from toe to heel hurt so bad,,,I have started wearing shoes...not just now and then but from the time I get out of bed til I decide to go to bed at night,.which at this point I might as well keep them on cause I sure as shit dont know what time I am going to bed.I'm a hoot tooting night owl..of course my mom was too....no time to sleep..and you can do more awake then sleep..

Back to the shoes....look at these finds....fugleeeeeee I reckon..but in this case looks don't matter when it comes to comfort....I bought these shoes 5-6 years ago on a Walmart special at $2.00 a pair...Now,,mind you they are boys shoes but I have a wide foot and at the finding of a good deal I bought 6 pair...actually I thought I might give some to my son..not knowing that at the time my son didnt even wear sandals.so at this point I ended up with ALL of them,,wanting them or not.
Now, on the other hand,,,flip flops are bad for your feet. we have finally figured that one out.At least they are if you have worked on concrete for a living and get to our over the 50 age.and have bad knees from cartilages been taken out 30 years ago...Well,,back three or so years ago I purchased these flip flops and a green pair to take to the beach to wear with my dresses ...which I never wore....so after deciding to ditch my skinny thin ones..I got these out and they are so comfortable with the THICK soles,,,and my youngest 4 year old gr-baby loved the pink ones,,,"Grandma,,she says...will you get me a pair of shoes like yours.." she loved the flowers on them..I said I would but I havent found a pair like them .so I got her a Barbie pair with flowers that are more to her liking...
Ok. so much for shoes..which are going to be on my feet now...oh yeah....bury me in a pair...later

1 comment:

  1. Ah..now those sandals should do the trick. I'm a all day shoe wearer now myself. These old feet have to be pampered now!

    ReplyDelete