Monday, July 20, 2009

WOE IS ME

they look worse then they hurt.....................

WELL...its too late to turn back now or is it...??? I called my orthopedic Dr. this morning to inquire about surgery on this knee which I am not looking forward to but I guess its about time especially when i had to buy me a pair of crutches last week because i kept getting weak knee=ed.It still catches on me but I'm still not in a continuous pain which is strange to me...bad knee but doesn't pain a lot ..only when it catches.

I could have gotten in to surgery by the 25th of august but we have an estate auction coming up on the 29th that i have to help with and then labor day weekend which is our reunion so one week for a dr.appt...the next week for hospital pre-op((fun fun)) and the following week the 22nd is suppose to be the surgery date...so i have two months to get all my ducks in a row..and then school will be in so the 7 year old should be in school and back with his mom..ok..short post ...been a wild weekend here..had a small b-day party for the one year old and the 4 year old...and the last ones migrated out a little after 8 p.m.,,later

No comments:

Post a Comment