Monday, April 11, 2011

Back to the future or present..in memory of Todd Yelton

Before this day escapes me...I would like to remember a once was nephew that left us all too soon....Today would have been your birthday Todd..turning 41 ..the same age as my son...My son was suppose to be born on this day..the 11th but an early arrival made him 4 days older then you...I didn't know you..not until you were an additive to the family and spending the hours with you that on occasion was when we were together for a family get together....
Today,,,I remember you on this day....as if you were here being a year older....and hating the thought that you are gone...leaving all too soon a world that you must have perceived as where you didnt want to be...that the trials and tribulations here was too much for you to bear...I hope that you are at peace now....
Thinking of you with fond memories on this day ,hoping your family is not remembering you with sadness but as of a human being that was once among us.....
Happy Birthday and rest in peace Todd..You are remembered and missed...love you

No comments:

Post a Comment