Monday, April 11, 2011

Going back to sept 2010

I was thinking about my blog site and decided i would go  back and read my blogs...I had actually forgot what fun i had when i first started writing a blog..It was just the jotting of some of the daily events happening in my life and meant to be a plesant source of reading if someone stumbled across it by means or by accident....I see the difference in the way i wrote and the happy times i was writing about content with my life and the happenings in it...
I have actually thought about deleting all blogs i have written since last sept ..the day of the tornado...That was then.this is now....all except one or two of the blogs i have written since then have been i've noticed in reference to happenings on facebook or within some friends and family which compelled me to write them ..Now i realize..that is not me..that is not the carefree blogs i was posting about life in general..i have found that removing,deleting or ignoring these threats that have created turmoil in my life have released a lot of negative thoughts and comments from me..therefore i have ..after reading my first blogs decided that i liked the old me instead of the present...i know you are not suppose to think about the past but in this case the present is not the person i was or wanted to be...so i'm going back in time ,,to the old me....
Once upon a time....i spoke about the hundred acre woods...minus 88...now the woods are a little bigger..going to somewhere around 42...the addition was brought on from the man in the house's deceased parents....the newly acquired acreage increased our 12....to 42..I really can't say ours because the additional acreage is really his and will one day be passed on to his children which I hope is many years from now....still we are in the rolling hills of ohio..being able to see the lights of belpre almost 20 miles away because of the hill we live on.Oh those wva hills....I love my home in ohio but over there in west va lives the heart of this country girl..I started this blog as a country girl and i still am.......regardless of what people think...I have from here on decided i was going to go back to my happy dumb little posts instead of the ones that were posted as defensive posts..why post them when its easier to ignore the predators that lie in wait and watch knowing they are always there and always will be.
enough said...starting anew........please stand by for different posts....enough said

2 comments:

  1. Out with the new, back to the old. Welcome back pal o'mine. I've always enjoyed your blog. Down to earth and homey. So comforting
    and fun to read.

    ReplyDelete