Saturday, April 9, 2011

The scheme of things

Life and people....a world of perplexion...there is always at least one person sitting,watching waiting for the next chance so they can take their inquisitive minds and cut you down at every angle they can while they sit and sheepishly grin at what they have or are trying to succeed in doing.
I heard the remark today that facebook is as about as bad as having the old days party line phone where everyone used the same line and the one not involved in the conversation sat lurking ..listening quietly so they could wait til the talk was over and then stir the pot elsewhere.

So, goes my story...a solitaire person is one thing but when they add an accomplice the plot thickens...and then blogs and facebook comments appear at almost every post or comment you make..

I do beleive in retrospect if you are not  the person directed to then you should keep your comments to yourself...or if you can't jesterfully take it when you can dish it out..then STOP reading and go elsewhere....but no....

We have the watchers ..like the glory in making the kill ready to brag and move on to influence someone elses life in to their way of thinking.

By the way....everyone has them..I have them ..you do too....watching and waiting...

People ask why I don't facebook as much ..my reply is...I have too many people instead of removing me from their friends list just  wait til i post then pick,pick,,pick,,    enough said..........

No comments:

Post a Comment