Friday, April 1, 2011

maybe just maybe

Well maybe ,,just maybe I will get back into my blogging...maybe not...For the last day of March...I do beleive it went out like a lion....So ,,does that mean officially no more cold days of winter..Either way...I am happy to just know that April is here...Oh .so this must be my day....Not full of pranks..just full of fun and laughter.Me ..the one accused by some of having too much of a sense of humor...I always thought that was better then having NO sense of humor.....either way...It's much easier going thru life with a smile on your face....Always makes people wonder what you are up too....plus it looks a lot better. Ten minutes into the first day of the month I chalked down my first joke...for the day,via chat line....probably be my last...maybe not .the grandbabies are coming down tonite because of other plans for Sunday..I do beleive that some Napolis or Pizza Hut pizza will be on the menu for Friday night..Spent most of my day accumulating items to be distributed for baby shower...birthday and Easter ..Debating on whether to make my son a cheesecake((his favorite dessert )) tomorrow night ...(meaning tonight since this is Friday) or wait until next week as his birthday is on Thursday....It's a mere question of whether I want to be early or late...May opt for the late as I have always ran more on the late then the early side in getting things done.. I'm waiting for the weather to break where as I can visit an old friend (not that shes old) in Jackson county ..my old stomping grounds and meet her newly acquired gr-daughter and family...We hashed it out and decided it would be sometime during the month of April...not too hot and not too cold....Geez ..on that note ..I sound like Goldilocks....Another bigger get together is planned for mid summer for an old friend or friends get together depending on how many plan to attend.....That date has'nt been set yet... I'm sitting here looking at a clock ticking in a quiet room that seems to take over and consume the room..I had a brother to stay over night this past month and the grandfather clock kept him awake..It was not the Westminister chiming and music that kept him awake..it was the continious ticking of the grandfather clock along with 15 or 16 other clocks....most sit upon the shelves ticking away almost in perfect sequence with the most prestige of the collection.Gram-pa..My living room has become a haven for clocks.....All different with its own designs and most are action or movement clocks that are always chiming at differnt times so as not to conflict with all the other ones sitting within their surroundings... April 1st....a much better looking day then the one that rendered snow flurries and rain and went out as the say "like a lion".. Hello April ..I do like you much better ...Starting out on a rather cool note but weather is on the rise.....Weather man says in 70's next week,,not soon enough....I'm ready for the arrival of a new season,,One that is my favorite time of year....Everything is returning to life.A new beginning...Now I know why I was chosen to be born this month,,to start out in a month with newly green buds on the trees,,,grass beginning to sprout ,,,and the arrival of the brightly colored Easter lilies...and tulips after surviving the harsh bitter winter....I love the new life with all its vivid colors.....yes April is my month..... It's a short post but a lot of things left to do on my list of to do's that don't get done...btw......April fool to you...Hope not too many people get this over on you. enough said. This post was started after midnight so the past and present tenses are used ..hope it doesnt confuse too many of you...p.s..you'll have to bear with me on the running together of paragraphs....Its been some time since I blogged and have to reconfigure how to do everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment