Monday, August 10, 2009

90 degrees

not much of a post here,much to get done...for no reason other then to get it done....I lollagagged around this weekend and didnt get as much done as i wanted to...For one reason,,yesterday was the first day since april 24th that we have hit 90 degrees....The degrees wasnt so bad ,,it was that nasty humidity that hung around with it..the kind that leaves drops of water dripping off your head and nose and your back soaking wet..I hate it..I did get out and mow for about an hour then sprayed roundup around my tree trunks so i wouldnt have to worry about them getting eat up if someone weedeated them...as for me ,,i hate to weed eat..i'd rather pull them out or hoe them...whatever works....Today I need to go out and finish mowing the rest of the 100 -88 of the hundred acre wooods...we are suppose to have hit and miss showers today then rain the rest of the week...oh well. i dont care what it does as long as it stays slightly warm...i hate winter with a big passion...at least the single digits.....
ok,,,hello to everyone out there reading my boring post..I will catch everyone later..heard my cell ring a few minutes ago and the cajun girl is callling...................

No comments:

Post a Comment