Tuesday, August 18, 2009

5,4,3,2,go

on the way to the countdown...5 weeks from today i will be laying in the hospital with a bionic knee...IF I DON'T TALK MYSELF OUT OF IT.
almost be like new years ...out with the old and in with the new..actually I'd like to have the face lift..tummy tuck,and all the rest of the things to make this ol body have a little more bounce to the ounce. a vein free nice looking leg would be in on the list too...oh well...don't know why I'm complaining ,,it could be worse...when i see people that don't have half of what i have i feel fortunate...to be bed fast or home bound would be a fate almost as bad as death for me....so I'm thankful Lord for what i have..Yes=sir = ree...I'm outta here...
Tuesday morning...suppose to rain for the next three days...i planted willow trees all down the driveway yesterday morning and if it doesn't rain,,i have to water them today....
OK..whats twitter...i feel like a twit anyway....so now there is my space, face book, blogging , email,,and now we get to twitter...and with that i got to twitter outside and take the trash down to the road...later...

No comments:

Post a Comment