Thursday, April 30, 2009

a great lady

I started this post almost two weeks ago and as usual I dont have time to sit here and blog one so I am finishing this one up and sending it..nothing like old news...

End of another long day...worked mostly inside the house..still have a lot to do...arranging summer clothes and storing the winter ones away...never ending job around here...
It rained most of the day..I hobbled outside before the rain started and spread bug granules all around the house trying to fend some of them off before they all decided they wanted to reside in the house with us....I hate bugs...any kind....any size..
Cleaning on the living room while I am watching the Golden Girls.I'm about ready to hit the sack...
Back to the Golden Girls..I think it is one of ,if not the best comedy shows on tv...Beau Arthur was one of the greatest gals to watch,,,,witty and charming...I could relate to the show....because it reminds me of me and my two sisters growing up...Of course Dorothy was none other then the sister in La...right down to the bone.Rose was a carbon copy of the oldest sister so that leaves me being Blanche,,,,Sometimes I can even relate to the mother being our mother...I loved the show.I couldn't believe that Bea Arthur died...She was one of my all time favorites especially in the Golden Girls....I will continue to watch the show and laugh all the way thru at how much they are similar to us....ok.. I will have to jump right back off here ..lots to do while the sun is shining..we have had more rain then sun in the last week or so...later.

No comments:

Post a Comment