Monday, September 21, 2009

24 hours from now

I'm wondering what the next night will bring...great pain with no end in sight from having this piece of metal put in my leg.a long sleepless night writhing in pain from this foreign object implanted in my body......I can see the purple and black now surrounding my leg as i bruise easily and this will actually be the first major surgery i will have had although i have had my throat cut from one side to to the other when they did my thryoid surgery and i have had both knees operated on with ligaments sewn back together and cartilages taken out but i think this will be the worstest (ha..no such word) one of all....unless i muster up nerves of steel overnight to take the brunt of most of the pain....maybe i can sleep thru most of the next three days and wake up with no pain.I tried to accomplish most of what i wanted to get done in case i am hindered for a week or so .ok........short post ....i am outta here to pack a few more things for the journey to the new leg.............part....owww..it hurts already.

1 comment: