Tuesday, September 15, 2009

so much to do..too little time

the big day will soon be here..today i went for pre-ops at the hospital to get me ready for that big day next Tuesday...I am in no way looking forward to this surgery..i don't see why my doctor thinks i need surgery...don't these legs look anywhere near perfect..shapely....guess not.....I guess if i were in severe pain or any kind of in depth pain i would be more intent on having this done...but the way i see it ,,i am going to be in more pain after surgery then before and it seems to me it ought to be the opposite...anyways...the date is next Tuesday..the 22nd...and i have so much i want to get done before then...we are in the process of trying to get a house in condition to rent...and i am not in any way much help now..let alone after the surgery...i just have to much i want to do to be hindered by not being able to do anything of great depth for at least 6 months..oh well..too late to turn back now...
maybe i can take this laptop to the hospital and do some catching up on my posts..we'll see....
i thought i could have the femoral block or the pump like the Louisiana sis but i guess they don't do either one anymore..its either pills or shots..just want i wanted to hear...that's just hunky dory..ok....just an update on where my surgery is at....now i am off to the kitchen to find something to eat......I've worked up an appetite just thinking about surgery....good bye.

1 comment:

  1. I could drive a dang truck between those legs. You have a dog leg. It will be all better soon and you really won't hurt excepft for the PT.

    ReplyDelete