Sunday, November 8, 2009

what a Sunday

Blake,,,,the 7 year old...2nd place,
Danny,,,their team won 1st place..

one of my favorite cheerleaders...gracie

wow...how come some days end too fast,,yet others not fast enough.....I started to town a little after nine this morning and got back after dark,,which these days are somewhere around 6 p.m. or so....Today was playoff final for the championships in little league football...The seven year old plays for a team called the Ramblers...There is three age divisions...he plays in the youngest one,,his brother in the next one and then theres the older bracket...so needless to say ,if you stay for both games you are there at least 4-5 hours...All three Ramblers teams made it to the playoffs....The youngest team lost their game, so they came in second...the middle team(((that his brother is on won theirs so they won first.))))the older team lost theirs and they were undefeated all season...oh well..so it goes...The banquet is next Sunday ,,I never have went to a banquet but I scalped a ticket today as the time to put your reservation in was already over and his mom failed to mention it so I lucked upon someone who bought one too many tickets..



Today was a gorgeous November day...The weather was somewhere around 70..Perfect for a day of watching football and sitting in the warm sun...I sat there on hard as rock bleachers all day watching the game and people and thinking about all the things I should be doing at home...Problem is,,,I never would have done those things to be done anyways...Now its after 9p.m and I should be in bed which as soon as I post this post I'm headed that direction....I'm bone tired and my knee is giving me fits..You would think being off of it and sitting there would be easy on it but evidently not...It aches ...Me and the young one sat here watching a movie..I got him ready for bed and he cuddled up on the couch and he was gone in a matter of minutes..All that ball playing got to him...I never expected him to play today as it was a championship game and the coaches are out to win,,,but today they let all the bench sitters play which in his case was good because it would have been a shut out game of 38-0 but the last 7 minutes of the game they put in second string or the bench sitters as i call them and they scored all the touchdowns..3 to be exact...so we were happy..lost the game but we weren't scoreless....



ok...I am tired..should exercise but I'm taking my meds and lying down for the night....maybe my week wont be as hectic but I have therapy Mon,,wed, and Friday ,,then i have a root canal to be done Thursday so my week is already full....and i am outta here...

No comments:

Post a Comment